Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yum...brownie batter

So, my husband asked me to make him brownies to bring to work this morning, and I made the mistake of taking a tiny lick of the batter....which turned into me licking the bowl afterwards! Obviously I didn't know how many PP it was, so I just guessed. Luckily my husband had to bring them to work, so I didn't get to eat any! :-)

Cheerios with banana - 5 PP
Brownie batter - 6 PP
Slice of Muenster cheese - 3 PP
Yogurt/Chocolate chips/strawberries - 6 PP
Velveeta Vegetable soup - 4 PP
10 crackers - 5 PP
3 mini Snickers - 4 PP
100 calorie pack of Oreo Thin Crisps - 3 PP
Hot Chocolate - 0 PP

So overall, even with my brownie batter situation, I think I did good. Even if I went over my points a little bit, there is always the flex points, so I am ok! I do want to save the majority of them for Easter Sunday though! :-) Hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment