Monday, April 18, 2011

Who am I kidding?

Ok...so I came to some realizations today.

1.) I will not be able to keep doing my title's "Day 1, Day 2, etc". I know I will lose track, and have to look up where I left off, and what if I don't post a day? Do I skip a number? Bad idea.

2.) Taking pictures of everything I eat is just not going to happen. I have 3 kids under 5 and I am lucky that I get to look at the food myself before throwing it down my throat and moving on to doing something for the kids. Again, it was a great thought, but just not realistic.

3.) I am not going to be able to post on weekends. I will commit to posting M-F, but weekends are just crazy with my husband home, us running everywhere, etc. Plus, my husband works evenings M-F, so on Saturday and Sunday night, I don't want to be spending all this time on the computer when he is home.

So, with all that being said, lol, I am going to continue to post every weekday what I eat, and my weigh in each Monday. I love being accountable to you all! I hope this blog grows and I get many more followers so I have even more people to have to confess to! :-)

Today I weighed in, and was down 4 pounds! I debated telling everyone what I weighed, but I realized that it doesn't really matter. Last Monday I weighed in at 215 and this morning I was 211. I was pretty happy about it too, seeing that I always tend to eat more on the weekends! Yeah for me! :-)

Here is today's food log:

1 cup MultiGrain Cheerios with a banana - 5 PP
1 cheese stick - 1 PP
1 slice of Munster cheese - 3 PP
1 granola bar - 2 PP
2 slices of ham with 1 slice of Provolone cheese - 5 PP
44 pistachios - 5 PP
3 Fudge Stripes cookies - 4 PP
Smart Ones Alfredo with broccoli - 6 PP
Smart Ones ice cream sundae - 4 PP

That's about how it went! I'm exhausted tonight because my daughter was up last night sick, so I am headed to bed! "See" ya tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your fabulous loss! I hear ya about keeping up with a blog. I'm just back at mine again after a long hiatus, and I can never get a post in everyday! But, it is nice to keep up with every so often. And I also know how it is with 3 children to keep up with and we've had a buttload of sickness this year! :) It's no laughing matter. Hope you have a good nights rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GO GIRL!!!!I am thinking about canning the whole taking pics of food idea. I have five kids, so my time isn't really my own either:P Sleep well and I hope your daughter gets better.

    Dee
    http://www.deesdroppingtheweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 pounds is amazing! Only 36 to go! :) good job!

    ReplyDelete