Monday, April 11, 2011

Day One

Hello to my 2 followers! ;-) I had a great weekend, with a lot, I mean A LOT of food, so I was very ready to start my "diet" today. I don't like calling it a "diet" only because I will probably be doing it the rest of my life! Here is what my day looked like:

Breakfast - 1 cup of Cheerios with lots of strawberries, and 1 cup milk
Lunch - 2 TB peanut butter and a banana on a wrap

Snack - Granola bar and Diet Coke
Snack - 49 pistachios :-)
Dinner - Turkey Subway sub and bag of Baked Lays
I have to tell you, even on Day One...I struggled! I woke up to leftover delicious chocolate cake from my birthday that was calling my name, my mom brought malted milk eggs into work ( my favorite ) and I had tons of my amazing alfredo left over that I would have GLADLY eaten! I stayed strong though! One day down....364 to go! LOL! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment