Monday, April 25, 2011

Busy weekend!

How was everyone's Easter? Sorry I haven't posted in a few days...I've been pretty busy! I weighed myself this morning for my weekly weigh in and I was 206.5! That is 4.5 pounds since last Monday! NOW...the catch is, I haven't felt 100% the past few days, so I have been eating way less, and having some stomach issues, so I KNOW that contributed to such a loss! Nonetheless, I can't help but be happy about it! I'm not even going to post my food from today, because I didn't even eat close to my points for the day. I am feeling better today, but I want to give my body one more day before I go back to eating normal! :-) I must say that I was happy that this "sickness" came this weekend...I thought for sure I would do horrible with Easter....I made cheesy lasangna, bread, salad and we had lemon meringue pie! I only had a couple bites of dinner, one slice of bread, and no dessert! It worked out good! :-) :-) How did you all do with all the Easter temptations?

3 comments:

  1. woohoo... that is still VERY good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing Jess! Sorry you haven't been feeling well though. :(
    I did good on Easter but pigged out before that when we went out of town..SO that made up for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easter went really well, it was the chocolate chip cookies on the counter yesterday that did me in. :( Back on track NOW, though. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete