Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day Three


Hello All! How was your day today? Well, I am 3 for 3 on Weight Watchers this week! GO ME! If I can just stay super strict for at least a few weeks without messing up at all, I get a lot of momentum and can go a long way! :-) Here is what my day looked like...I forgot to take a picture of a few things, so sorry about that!

Breakfast - 1 cup Cheerios, 1 cup milk, 1 banana - 5 points plus


Cheese stick - 1 point plus


Lunch - Tortilla with melted cheese, with light sour cream and salsa


3 squares of Dove Dark Chocolate - 3 points plus


Veggie chips - 3 points plus


Granola Bar - 2 points plus


Grapes - 0 points plus

Easter cakes - 8 points plus


Smart Ones Pizza - 7 points plus


I can't believe I actually ate those 8 POINTS PLUS cakes! I was SO hungry though, and it was the only thing to eat at work! I'm proud of myself for not just going off the wagon though...I ate them, but I did count them, even though I'm starving now! :-) Hope you all had a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! I went back to WW a week ago and I have my first WI today! My sign on there is TANKLAN if you would like to friend me! :) Look forward to keeping up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you started this again, I love reading your blog! Those Easter cakes looked WAY too good lol. Good job tracking them and not going crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete