Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Good Day and great snack idea!

I will start off by posting my food diary for today!

Cheerios w/banana - 6 PP
Cheese stick - 1 PP
1/2 cup yogurt, 30 chocolate chips, strawberries - 4 PP ( more about this later )
30 chocolate chips - 2 PP
Smart Ones Macaroni and Cheese - 6 PP
Granola Bar - 2 PP
Slice of Cheese - 3 PP
3 crackers/2 slices of cheese - 3 PP
1/2 cup FF ice cream with 3 mini Snickers - 6 PP


I've been eating Smart Ones for dinner every night, if you haven't noticed! I have been working every day lately from 1pm to 7pm, so I've been having to bring frozen meals. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to be home and make something homemade for dinner.
Ok, so thanks to my life-long friend, Jenna, I tried the most amazing snack today! I chopped up a bunch of strawberries up, and mixed them in 1/2 cup of FF vanilla yogurt, and sprinkled 30 chocolate chips on it. I pretty much died and went to heaven. It was SO delicious, and healthy for a dessert! I'm thinking it's going to be a staple now in my house! Try it out and let me know what you think!
Off to watch Biggest Loser now! Goodnight!

1 comment: