Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hello everyone!

Alright, so I am turning 26 in 3 days, and have been really struggling to lose my "baby" weight from my 7 month old, so I decided to challenge myself and try something new! I decided that I would TRY my best, starting Monday, to post every day until I turn 27, and try to lose 40 pounds this next year. I really need encouragement and help....so feel free to follow my blog and leave comments, or suggestions! I will also be taking a picture of myself on the 11th of every month....but I won't post the first one until I have a better one to compare it to! LOL! Hopefully I can lose the 40 pounds BEFORE a year, but I don't want to set myself up for failure either! I am trying my hardest to follow the Weight Watchers Points Plus program, just for reference sake! Well, I have a busy weekend, so I will be back on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment