Saturday, July 21, 2012

WI day and terrible eating

Well let's start with the ugly. BAD eating day. Luckily it was the first day of the week, so I had 35 flex points, but it was a rough one. My son has a high fever so I spent all day home laying around with him, bored, and boredom brings on eating. I didn't have 1 majorly bad thing, but just snacked all day long. Sigh...now to just try to get it under control before tomorrow so it doesn't turn into 2 days of being bad! :-(

Good news now! I weighed in at 194 today, which was a 2.5 pound loss this week! I was VERY happy with that, as you can imagine! The lowest I have gotten in the past 2 years is 193.5, so if I can even lose 1 pound this coming week, I would be happy! If I continue to eat like today, I can PROMISE you it won't happen though!

Like I said, it was a rough day all around here today with a sick toddler, so no pictures. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm not very dependable with pictures! I will get better eventually...I hope! My mind is just about 1,000 other places during the day with 3 kids and everything else I have going on, that I just forget to do it! :-)

Starting weight - 7/14 - 196.5
This week    -     7/21 - 194.0
This week's loss - 2.5
Total loss - 2.5


Tomorrow we are having company and making homemade pizzas for lunch. I would like to say that I will do great and stay within my points tomorrow, but I know myself better than that! I will try my best though! Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great first week! Keep going and don't give up!

    ReplyDelete