Thursday, July 19, 2012

Long day....zzzzz.....

I didn't take pictures of everything today, so I'm just going to not bother posting the couple I did take! I was at work from 9am till 8:30, came home and put the kids in bed and finally am relaxing for the first time. I did good today, except for a half of a cookie and a kiddie size fruity drink that my kids didn't want to finish. Days like this are really hard for me, because I am at work with candy bars, Chili's that they ordered today, cookies, etc. For dinner I had 1 piece of chicken from Chili's and 3 bites of mashed potatoes. I'm not sure of the points values, but I don't think it was that bad, and I know for sure I could have done MUCH worse! :-) I am soooo hungry right now, but I made myself get right in bed, far from the kitchen, so I won't eat anything else. Somedays that is what I have to do just to restrain myself! HA!

Sorry, I feel like this post is so random and jumbled! I've been on the computer all day, taking care of customers online, on the phone, and in a store, and my brain is fried! Promise it will be better tomorrow! :-) ( and I will have pictures! )

No comments:

Post a Comment