Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I've fallen down and I can't get up!

It has been a rough, and I mean ROUGH past 5 days. Saturday started with my son getting a fever, and he has been sick ever since. High fever, cranky and attached to my hip for 5 days. If that was not bad enough, I had to work Monday-Thursday this week, from 9am to 6pm at my dad's store. I brought my son because he couldn't be without me, but it just upped the stress by 100! I don't diet well under stress. I know it is not an excuse, but it is the truth. I didn't have time each morning to pack food as I was running out of the house with a sick kid, and all of his stuff for the day, so I ate whatever everyone else did at work. I feel so fat to be completely honest. I really need to shake it off and start again tomorrow. I still have one more day at work this week, so I need to figure out what to bring for lunch and dinner tomorrow. Maybe I should just get Subway on the way. What I need to do is just commit to 1 full week of taking pictures of EVERYTHING and tracking EVERY point. I am a person of habit, so if I can get a good solid week of doing perfect in, I will tend to stick to it out of just momentum. It's just been rough this past week, and I know I will be up a couple on Saturday. Trying not to let it get me down too much, because if I do, and give up, I will be 200 again before I know it. Just trying to get back up and get back on track...

3 comments:

  1. You can do this! Like my WW leader says "Don't let a lapse turn into a COLlapse!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure weeks that you work are SO hard! :( Hopefully this week will be better now that Benny is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no magic tool that will give you good shape once and for all. Each recommendation, diet, or workout has to be implemented regularly. Still, there are things which might help on your way. The number of tips I have learned at http://bit.ly/Qh9G8S helped me enhance my strength and intensify workouts without overeating. I am enjoying quicker results and the inprovements of my shape.

    ReplyDelete