Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fun day

I hate to say that on Day 2 I don't have pictures, but that is the truth. I was at a friends house all day with my kids, and just plain forgot to take pictures of my food! It was record breaking heat today, so we spent the day swimming and relaxing! The good thing about being in the pool, is that you are away from the kitchen and all the food! :-) We ate very healthy though, and I stayed within my points. For dinner we had smoked chicken, and grilled zucchini. It was awesome and low in points! I do have to say, with trying to eat as "clean" as possible, while counting points, is really hard. The healthiest stuff, without fake stuff in it, is always higher in points, such as real butter as opposed to spray butter, so I'm going through points much faster, and am always hungry. I'm trying to figure out how to do both, but I haven't found the balance yet. I want to eat as healthy as possible, so I can continue it even when I get pregnant, but I also need to eat little enough that I will lose! Does anyone have any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment