Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wow

Member that whole "mountaintop" I was on last week....yeah....well....that is over. I think I fell off it...maybe 1000 feet down. Since last Thursday, I have done horrible. HORRIBLE. It started with a birthday party, and every day since then has been some event. Between Memorial Day weekend, sleepovers with friends, and eating out, I have done nothing but eat like a pig for 8 days. I'm so ashamed. I haven't weighed myself, cause I know I'm probably up 5 or 6 pounds. I gain it so fast when I have a bad week, even if it is only 8 days. I NEED to start again today...it's just so hard "getting back into it" after a bad week.
I'm so sorry I let you all down.....

3 comments:

  1. Hey, get on the scale! Face your demon, and then get back to it! I have a new challenge for June! Eat only your DP's for 30 days! Are you up for the challenge? I started yesterday, and made it through the day, and so today begins. It's only 30 days of your life! Come on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, just get back up on your feet. We all have those moments and phases. Just remember why you're doing that and visualize your goal! We're here to help you. Chin up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a bad week too...don't beat yourself up...just get back with it! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete