Monday, June 6, 2011

SUNDAY WEIGH IN

Ok, just to let you all know, I changed my WI day to Sundays now. I just think it is going to work out better for me overall, even though I may not have the time to post the results until Monday.

So I have NO idea how this can even be, since I have eaten everything in sight for the past 10 days, but when I weighed in yesterday, I was 204.5. Yup, up 1/2 pound from 2 weeks ago. I'm afraid all that food I ate is going to eventually show up on the scale or something...but maybe I will get lucky and it won't. I'm so close to "ONE-derland" I can smell it, and I want it so bad! By July 1st, I would really like to be at least 199! I will try posting here more often to keep myself accountable. It was a crazy 2 weeks...2 of my best friends came home to NY, with their families...one after a year of being gone and the other after 2 years of being in Africa! We have been so busy catching up, having sleepovers with our kids, and partying! :-) Hopefully things will slow down a little bit now!

Thanks for all the encouraging words yesterday! Tania, I will take on that challenge with you to only eat my DP each day! It is not going to be easy for me, but I will try my VERY best! :-)


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad to hear you are with me! I am on Day 5, doing well so far! Wish me luck! :)

    ReplyDelete