Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sorry

Sorry it has been so long since I've posted. There are many reasons...I have been EXTREMELY busy, and honestly, the past 2 weeks were not good for me. Just as I expected, once I "went back on sugar" I went crazy. Ate more than usual whenever I was around sweets. I'm not going to lie...it was bad. I decided yesterday that I needed to put it to a stop before I got out of control. I decided that I am only going to have sweets on Sundays. One day a week. That way, I don't deprive myself completly, so I go CRAZY when I do have them, but I will limit my damage to just one day. We will see how it goes. I did not weigh in this week because I wanted to give myself the 5 days of doing good before I had an "official" weigh in. I need to just crack down...my vacation is only 5 months away, and I refuse to look like this when we go.
I'm sorry to my followers...this blog is just me "doing good" and then "doing bad" and then "doing good" and then "doing bad" again. I'm sorry I'm not more of an encouragement to you all, like you deserve. I'm really trying my best! Stay with me, please? :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica - 1st of all, you need to stop apologizing. It's HARD to lose weight and all of us that read your blog know this. You don't need to say you are sorry, because HERE we all understand and have been or are in your shoes right now. I am struggling too right now. I was cruising along so well and one week just thru me off. I actally skipped my WI last week because I could not face it. I am struggling daily to find the right mindset to get me back on track, and I pray that tomorrow is the day that find it again. Just know, that you are not alone and that is what the blog is here to help you with. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tania! We know how hard it is to lose weight!! I ate awful this weekend, worse than I've eaten in probably 6 months but I know that tomorrow I'll wake up and get back on track and that's all that matters! :)

    ReplyDelete