Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekly weigh-in!

Well ladies, it is Monday, which means it's WI day for me! I weighed in this morning and I was 204! That is 2 pounds down from last Monday, for a total of 11 pounds! I can't tell you guys how happy I am! I feel like I am FINALLY in a good groove right now, and I feel like nothing can stop me! I am enjoying it while I can, because I know it's a matter of time before I go through a "valley" instead of being on the "mountaintop!" I think giving up sweets for the month has REALLY helped me! I feel like I have more points each day because I'm not wasting 8 of them on 1 brownie! I miss them, don't get me wrong...but I think it has really helped my weight loss. After the month is up, I'd like to maybe go to having them 1 day a week or something, instead of just diving back into sweets full force! I would love more than ANYTHING to lose 34 more pounds by November, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. If I lose a pound a week up until my vacation, I could be down 24 more pounds, so I decided I would be happy with that! :-) How did your past week go? I'd love to hear about it!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss! Pretty soon you don't even miss sweets at all. While I love brownies, I really don't have a desire to eat one anymore. Go figure. (I used to eat a ton, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work! I was down too. Reached my 10% goal! I find that I still need something sweet, because if I avoid it too long, I over indulge later. My favs are Granola Bites from Target. They're by Archer Farms. They have a few flavors, I believe all are 2 points. They're like the WW 2pt bars, much MUCH cheaper. 15 for about $2.50.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the loss!! new follower I'm on ww too and have a blog about it
    gettingnshape.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful Jessica! I WI in yesterday and I am down a total of 10lbs! So, now I am working on my next five for June! If you are slowly working something sweet back in, try Cream of Wheat for breakfast in Cinnabon. It's 3PP's and very sweet, almost too sweet for me. It's quick and filling. I usually have it with a banana. Take care and keep it up, girl, you are on a downward roll!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete