Friday, September 2, 2011

LOVING my walking!!

I can not tell you all how much I am loving walking 3 miles every morning with my friend! There is probably not one person that does not hate getting up in the morning anymore than I do, so I can't believe how much I'm enjoying it! It's so nice to go out in the crisp morning air, and be able to chat with a friend for an hour before I have to come back and start my crazy day with 3 kids! I will weigh in on Monday...I don't know if I've lost anything, but I feel better. Maybe I'm losing inches. The only thing is, now I have to go to bed by 9pm, in order to get some solid sleep since I have to get up so early! I feel like I don't have as much time at night to catch up online, but it is worth it to give it up, to get some sleep! :-) I will be posting again after the weekend! Have a great holiday!

3 comments:

  1. I just went for a nice walk today and it felt SO good!! Somehow, I have to make this a daily thing!!!

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great that you are able to do this! I'm jealous of your weather though--we walk at night and even around 8 it's still 98 degrees! I guess it's good to sweat though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Glad your enjoying yourself too.. I love to walk!! :)

    ReplyDelete