Monday, August 29, 2011

Day One...yet again!

Well, the past week was rough...lots of birthday parties=lots of junk food! I weighed in this morning at 207.5. I will return to posting my WI's on Mondays. I'm thinking about joining back up at WW again this week. I know it's a lot of money, but it helps so much to go to the meetings! I just have to make sure my sister can watch the kids so I can go! :-)
Today was the start of a new "adventure" for me! My neighbor and I are going to start walking together every morning! I'm so excited about it! This morning I woke up at 5:45am and we started walking at 6am. We did 3 miles in about 45 minutes. We are going to do the 3 mile route each day. I am NOT a morning person, so it is really hard for me to get out of bed that early, but knowing that someone is waiting for me, makes me be accountable! I'm hoping getting that workout in every morning, will help me make wiser food choices throughout the day!
I did good with eating today too! I'm starving now of course, but I'm going to go to bed, and dream of being skinny, instead of eating! Good night! :-)

1 comment:

  1. You'll learn to love early morning workouts!!! It really does set the tone for the entire day :)

    Jen@foodfamilyfitness

    ReplyDelete