Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm Back! :-)

Sorry it's been so long since I posted! My mom and I went away this past weekend with my 2 girls to Toronto, Canada. We took them to Canada's Wonderland, and stayed in a hotel with a pool! :-) They had a lot of fun! Of course I ate more than I should have, but probably not as much as I could have! I did pack fruit/nuts that I did eat, but of course I ate bad stuff too.
So, I am moving my WI days to Thursday nights, now that I am going to Weight Watchers, cause that's when my meetings are. I weighed in last Thursday at 204.4. Slowly but surely heading down. I am going to try something for the next 6 weeks though. Tell me if I'm crazy! ;-)

I am going to try to go off of sugar/sweets until my Florida trip. I know I can do it, because I did it for a month before. I also am going to try to reduce my intake of carbs. Just try to skip bread as much as I can, and "carby" snacks, and try to eat more protein. I don't like "no carb" diets, because I don't see how it can be healthy to be able to eat 2 pounds of bacon, but not a banana! So, I'm still doing Weight Watchers, but just trying to eat as little "bread type" carbs as I can. I am still going to eat my fruit though! I'm just going to try to eat only wheat, if I have bread at all. I know this is going to be hard, but I think I will be glad I did it when I'm in Florida in 6 weeks! When I don't eat carbs, my stomach gets flatter too, so I KNOW I will appreciate that!

Well, I will try to post again before Thursday and let you know how my new "plan" is working, but if I don't get a chance, I will be back to let you know how my WI goes on Thursday night! Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Good job on losing more weight! That's an awesome idea with the lower carbs! Lower carbs and still eating pretty normal always works really good!!! Can't wait to hear an update on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never understood that logic either! A world where fruit is banned is not a world I want to live in :)

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete