Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Monday WI

Well, I weighed in yesterday, at 205! That's 2 1/2 pounds down from last week! Go me! ;-) Yesterday we had a huge Labor Day party at our house - 40 people in our 1,300 square foot ranch - but it was so much fun! I felt like I didn't do too bad eating either, cause I was so busy running around doing things. I got a walk in yesterday too, so I'm sure that helped. This morning was ROUGH waking up, cause I didn't go to bed until midnight....ahhhh....but I'm so glad I did once I was walking! I have been wearing this -http://www.walmart.com/ip/Gold-s-Gym-Waist-Trimmer-Belt/12167842?findingMethod=Recommendation:wm:RecentlyViewedItems - when I work out, and I have to tell you, I can notice a difference in my stomach in only 4 days! It makes you SWEAT!!!! It is supposed to help you lose water weight in your stomach from sweat, and I really think it works! For $5, you can't go wrong with trying it!

Ok, so my goal for next Monday is to be 202.5. I know it is alot to ask for 2.5 pounds 2 weeks in a row, but I am going to try for it. I'm going to Florida in about 60 days, and I would love to lose 20 by then. That's about 2 pounds a week. If I do it, AWESOME! If I don't, that's ok too...as long as I tried my hardest!
Did you all have a nice weekend?

1 comment: