Friday, September 30, 2011

Another Weigh In!

Well, last night was Weight Watchers, so it's time to post my weigh in results. Let me tell you first off, that I was a little scared going last night. I made the mistake of buying something this week that I can NOT control myself around! And that thing is....img_honey.jpg



Yes sir, that's right. I probably ate over half a jar this past week! I hate to admit that, but it's the truth. I am tempted to throw away what is left, just to get it AWAY FROM ME, but my kids like it, so I guess I need to just control myself. So with all that being said, at WI last night, I wasn't really sure how I was going to do....but...I was 201!! Which is a 1.2 pound loss! I was pretty happy with that!
Ok, so I am so stinkin close to "one-derland" now, I want it BAD! My goal for this week is to lose 2 pounds and be 199 at next weeks weigh in. It is going to be pretty much impossible though, because I have a monthly visitor coming next week, but I am going to try my hardest! Maybe if I do every day pefect? Let this week BEGIN!!!

4 comments:

  1. YAA your SO close to getting in the 1s now!!! Keep going! Your doing awesome and keeping me motivated!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb! We are going to have to hang out together at all the holidays this year so we can do good! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA good idea!!!!! That is the WORST time for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so close, you can totally make it under 200! Have a great week :)

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete