Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm here!

Hello dear followers! How was your Mother's Day? Mine went well...of course enjoyed some good food, and took a nap! Oh yeah, and scrubbed my bathroom, washed dishes, swept, gave kids baths, etc! ;-)
Today is Monday, so of course, time to weigh in. I weighed 209.5 this morning, which is one pound down from last week. I'll take it, honestly, after all the Chinese food I ate yesterday! One pound at a time....
One other thing I have to share....today I started my 4 weeks of no sweets! I decided that I needed to just take a few weeks, and get rid of all the chocolate and junk I love so much. Even though I count it in my points, I'm sure I could be making wiser choices. I know the first week is going to be torture....lol....if you look through any of my food logs each day, you will see that there is something chocolate AT LEAST once a day! We will see how it goes!
Hope you all had a great weekend! Now to go catch up on all of your blogs.... :-)

4 comments:

  1. yeah!! for one pound down and good idea on the sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you!!Come by my blog and check it out;)
    www.deesdroppingtheweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you are brave to give up sweets for a month! Good for you, and good luck! :) And good job on the 1 pound this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right On Jesica! We are on our way! I'm curious to see how the no sweets goes for you. I have cut out quite a bit of sugar, but still have to indulge a little here and there. You are doing awesome! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete