Monday, August 22, 2011

I might as well get this over with...

I have been dreading updating this blog, because I'm embarrassed, quite honestly. I have been up, down, up, down, up, down, for the past 2 months. Right now I am "up". I did two weeks perfectly and was 204, then I had a busy, BAD weekend of eating, and I'm 208 this morning. 208???? REALLY??? It took only 2 days to gain that? I'm just depressed because I am struggling so much this time around. My son just turned 1 yesterday, and to think I am still over 200 a year after his birth, is sickening to me. I could give excuses all day like I am crazy busy with three kids, don't have time to work out, I'm homeschooling, my baby gets up at the crack of dawn, etc, but in all honesty, there is no excuse. I am not trying hard enough. We are leaving for Disney on November 1st, and I would like to be at least 190 by then. Of course my original plan was to be 170, but I screwed that up.
Sorry for the depressing post. I stink, and sometimes I just need to beat myself up....

4 comments:

  1. Hey, you don't stink! The fact that you posted this means that you aren't giving up! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly don't stink! You're human, girly. I have two young boys myself and I'm trying to lose my excess baggage and it has been a heck of a struggle. As long as you're still getting up and dusting yourself off, you're ahead of yourself. It's so much easier to quit. DON'T!

    You can do this! Do it, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only person who stinks around here is my coworker who is waaaaayyyyy too close to me. It's okay. If this was easy, everyone could do it. But the fact that you're seeing the issue is huge. So, next time you feel down about the ups and down, look yourself in the mirror and say, "I'm beautiful, smart, and a wonderful mother. No one can keep me down. Because I kick some major ass." Then smile. It sounds cheesy, but it works. Keep at it, lady. You can do amazing things. I just know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest reader, and we are the same weight. I'm also a mom to 3 and trying to get this weight off.

    Jen@foodfamilyfitness

    ReplyDelete