Friday, March 23, 2012

"One"derland....again! :-)

I am happy to announce that I weighed in at 199 today! Now, I did get down to 198.6 before we went to Florida last November, but once I pass that, it will be the lowest I've been in 18 months! I'm feeling pretty good right now too! I took a 4.4 mile walk/jog last night, and was exhausted when I got back! I probably jogged about 1/3 of it, and fast walked the rest of the time. I feel skinnier for sure too! I really would like to be at 190 by the end of April, so I really do have my work cut out for me. I want to get FAR enough away from the 200s so that if I have a bad day, I don't go over again. I'm very happy with "Lose It" too right now! I feel very much in control of what I'm eating! I have a very rough weekend coming up, as far as eating is concerned, so it is scaring me just a bit! Birthday parties with gourment cupcakes and cake pops, and going out to eat at a fancy resturant are 2 of the things on the schedule. Sigh....just when I'm starting to feel confident, I get a crazy weekend thrown at me! I'm really hoping I can stay strong and make good choices though. I'm going to need a lot of water, and PRAYER!! :-)
Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Jess! Proud of you for how good you have been doing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked a few days ago and was SO happy that you have started posting again! Congrats on onederland I'm sure it feels so good! I friended you on loseit :)

    ReplyDelete