Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ding, dong, Ding, dong

"Joy bells ring! Are you listening?
On the scale, numbers glistening,
A beautiful sight, I'm happy tonight,
Walking in a happy ONEDERLAND!!!"

Yahoo!!!! I weighed in tonight and FINALLY made it to ONDERLAND!!! I weighed 198.6 tonight, for a loss of 1.8! I feel like such a burden has been lifted to not be in the 200's anymore! I hope I will never be there again....unless of course I'm pregnant! :-) Next week I will hopefully lose at least .6 of a pound and get my 10 pounds down, since I re-joined WW in September. I'm going to try to do the Shred as many days as I can until Florida...hopefully I can tone up a little in the next 2 1/2 weeks! Hope you all have a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. YES!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! Congratulations!

    Jen@FoodFamilyFitness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Great feeling isn't it? Just joined myself :)

    ReplyDelete